Make a Rustic 4 legged Jointed table
A 2 day Course to introduce you to Green wood craft, using basic craft tools and making a Rustic table.
Over the course, you will cover the following:
1. Consider different types of native timbers [wood] and what you can make from it.
2. Be introduced to the various types of tools used in Greenwood Craft, and how to use them.
3. Learn How to cut tenon joints by hand and with a tenon cutter.
4. Learn how to use a bar auger and other hand drills to create a mortice
5. Learn how to prepare a table top using a scrub plane and block plane.
The Rustic table is made from milled timber [Ash, Oak or Sycamore] for the top, with legs and stretchers of Hazel or Ash in its natural form. This makes a very handsome table, and is a great course to develop your greenwood craft skills, either as a hobby, or the first steps on a new craft career!
Please let us know if you have any specific requirements or needs.
Refundable up to two weeks prior to course (minus £30 admin fee) No refunds for cancellations within two weeks of course.
All materials and tools are provided for you on the day. You will need to bring a packed lunch - drinks are provided! Wear suitable clothes for working outdoors.